ABOUT CENTRAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Central University is an educational Initiative of the International Central Gospel Church (ICGC).
It has its origins in a short-term Pastoral training institute, which was started in October 1988 by ICGC. It was later incorporated, in June 1991 under the name, Central Bible College. In 1993, the name was changed again to Central Christian College. The College later upgraded its programmes to the baccalaureate level, and in line with national aspirations, expanded its programmes to include an integrated and practice oriented business school, named Central Business School.
To reflect its new status as a liberal arts tertiary institution, the university was re-christened Central University College in 1998. The National Accreditation Board has since accredited it as a tertiary Institution. It is co-educational with equal access for male and female enrolment. Central University has six (6) faculties/schools, namely the School of Theology and Missions (STM), Central Business School (CBS), the School of Applied Sciences (SAS), School of Research & Graduate Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASS ) and Faculty of Law.
Commitment to nurturing a vibrant academic community conducive for the study, creation and dissemination of knowledge through research, training and service.
Raising virtuous and Transformational leaders for our world.
Our core values are Faith, Integrity and Excellence.
Central University is committed to:
- Unambiguous Christian affirmation and devotion
- Continued and independent learning, intellectual development, critical analysis and creativity within appropriate ethical and moral standards
- Provision of a learning environment that encourages symbiotic relationships between staff and students
- Producing transformational leaders who are able to seek improved solutions problems and impact positively on social and cultural change
- Being at the cutting edge of modern business management techniques and practices
- Identification of talented people, appointing and retaining them and empowering them to realize their dreams
- Appreciation and valuing of cultural and intellectual diversity and ability to function in a multi-cultural environment
- According primacy and importance to students.
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LOCATION
P O Box 2305 Tema or P.O BOX DS 2310 Dansoman ,Accra- Ghana
Box Tema Greater Accra